❝FBD❞
I FEEL BLISS
I'm dancing a lot and I'm taking shots
I'm feeling fine.
I’m feeling like a star, you can’t stop my shine,
My head’s in the sky, I’m solo,
I’m riding solo, solo. Yeah, I’m feeling good tonight,
finally doing me and it feels so right,
Time to do the things I like,
going to the club everything’s alright. Facebook >> Twitter >> Blogskins
↓
miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2010 @ 0:49
And he says "Don't you know I love you, Don't you know you're beautiful"
He says "Everyday isspecial, you have made me believe" Hold me in your arms 'Cause I'mfalling Hold me in your arms While we're sleeping Hold me in your arms Dreaming of soft cotton clouds I feel close to you now Dreaming of candy and chocolate All the bad girls not allowed
And he says as he thinks I'm sleeping He whispers "Girl, you are the one, Never thought I could feel this way, Girl, you made me believe"
And he says "Don't you know I love you, Don't you know you're beautiful"
He says "Everyday isspecial, you have made me believe" Hold me in your arms 'Cause I'mfalling Hold me in your arms While we're sleeping Hold me in your arms Dreaming of soft cotton clouds I feel close to you now Dreaming of candy and chocolate All the bad girls not allowed
And he says as he thinks I'm sleeping He whispers "Girl, you are the one, Never thought I could feel this way, Girl, you made me believe"