<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/560267351233045109?origin\x3dhttps://ifyouandiareastory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

❝FBD❞
I FEEL BLISS
I'm dancing a lot and I'm taking shots I'm feeling fine.
I’m feeling like a star, you can’t stop my shine, My head’s in the sky, I’m solo,
I’m riding solo, solo. Yeah, I’m feeling good tonight,
finally doing me and it feels so right,
Time to do the things I like,
going to the club everything’s alright.
Facebook >> Twitter >> Blogskins











we walk
lunes, 26 de julio de 2010 @ 23:15
Take these edges, theyre inside out
no one will notice, theyre looking elsewhere
we can be honest, we call it off

weve got the choice if it all goes wrong.

we walk

we walk

we walk

we wa-alk

you see the changes in things that come
its how you deal with it when switching off
make a decision, a precondition
weve got the choice if it all goes wrong

where nothing makes you feel good
nothing makes you feel good..

weve got the choice if it all goes wrong

we walk