<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/560267351233045109?origin\x3dhttps://ifyouandiareastory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

❝FBD❞
I FEEL BLISS
I'm dancing a lot and I'm taking shots I'm feeling fine.
I’m feeling like a star, you can’t stop my shine, My head’s in the sky, I’m solo,
I’m riding solo, solo. Yeah, I’m feeling good tonight,
finally doing me and it feels so right,
Time to do the things I like,
going to the club everything’s alright.
Facebook >> Twitter >> Blogskins











Love Me
lunes, 23 de agosto de 2010 @ 5:04

Love me, Love me
Say that you love me
Fool me, Fool me
Oh how you do me

Kiss me, Kiss me

Say that you miss me
Tell me what I wanna hear
Tell me you
love me

My heart is blind but I don't care
'Cuz when I'm with you everything has disappeared
And every time I hold you near
I never wanna let you go, oh.