❝FBD❞
I FEEL BLISS
I'm dancing a lot and I'm taking shots
I'm feeling fine.
I’m feeling like a star, you can’t stop my shine,
My head’s in the sky, I’m solo,
I’m riding solo, solo. Yeah, I’m feeling good tonight,
finally doing me and it feels so right,
Time to do the things I like,
going to the club everything’s alright. Facebook >> Twitter >> Blogskins
↓
domingo, 28 de agosto de 2011 @ 1:12
You don’t want me, no; You don’t need me. Like I want you, oh Like I need you. And I want you in my life And I need you in my life. You can’t see me, no Like I see you. I can’t have you, no. Like you have me. You can’t feel me, no Like I feel you. I can’t steal you, no. Like you stole me.And I want you in my life, And I need you in my life.
You don’t want me, no; You don’t need me. Like I want you, oh Like I need you. And I want you in my life And I need you in my life. You can’t see me, no Like I see you. I can’t have you, no. Like you have me. You can’t feel me, no Like I feel you. I can’t steal you, no. Like you stole me.And I want you in my life, And I need you in my life.