<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/560267351233045109?origin\x3dhttps://ifyouandiareastory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

❝FBD❞
I FEEL BLISS
I'm dancing a lot and I'm taking shots I'm feeling fine.
I’m feeling like a star, you can’t stop my shine, My head’s in the sky, I’m solo,
I’m riding solo, solo. Yeah, I’m feeling good tonight,
finally doing me and it feels so right,
Time to do the things I like,
going to the club everything’s alright.
Facebook >> Twitter >> Blogskins











World goes round
domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2011 @ 1:08
Good morning midnight
Hello again.
If I don't close my eyes
Days never end.
Tick tick tack tack
Who's keeping time?
Go away the stop watch
Losing my mind?
I'm so fixed on, this hide
That I found,
Once you touch the sky
There is no coming down

Seconds turn to minutes,
And the minutes turn to hours,
And the hours turn to days,
And the world goes round

The restlessness
You're in my head
I cannot get you out
Hot on my lips
Taste of your kiss
I just can't live without
The restlessness

Good morning sunshine
You strike a match
And until the twilight
Brigthen the black
Wide awake 
But sometimes it seems 
Like im running backwards 
Lost in a dream
I'm so fixed on, this hide
That I found

Once you touch the sky
There is no coming down.