❝FBD❞
I FEEL BLISS
I'm dancing a lot and I'm taking shots
I'm feeling fine.
I’m feeling like a star, you can’t stop my shine,
My head’s in the sky, I’m solo,
I’m riding solo, solo. Yeah, I’m feeling good tonight,
finally doing me and it feels so right,
Time to do the things I like,
going to the club everything’s alright. Facebook >> Twitter >> Blogskins
↓
martes, 27 de marzo de 2012 @ 20:13
Drink the poison lightly
'Cause there are deeper and darker things than you
I know, 'cause I've been there too
I know it must seem frightening To have the world fall apart right under your shoes
Trust me; you'll make it through.
Drink the poison lightly
'Cause there are deeper and darker things than you
I know, 'cause I've been there too
I know it must seem frightening To have the world fall apart right under your shoes
Trust me; you'll make it through.